Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Sponge Roll

Last week we had Tech at Tamaki College with Mrs Tuipulotu. We had cooking and I was so excited. At the same time I was startled when we had to do it with another school, St Pius. 

Mrs Tuipulotu informed us that we were going to make Sponge Rolls. My partner for cooking was Malachi from St Pius.

After that we placed all the equipment that we needed on the table. Then we set the oven to 180 degrees. The dry ingredients that were required included  one cup of SRF (self rising flour) and one third of a cup of sugar then after that we combined and mixed all the wet ingredients which were eggs and oil and we mixed it all together to make it a creamy mixture. Later on we placed it into the oven to cook. 

A while later it was done. It didn't turn out well because it was supposed to be a sponge roll, but it turned out to be a sponge cake with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. It looked better than I expected. 

Next time I'll make it perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Vika what a tastey sponge cake that you have made mmmm I feel like eating it good job.

    ReplyDelete