Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Chocolate Cake!!!YUMMY!!!

Today at tech we are making chocolate cake with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top of the cake.It was our last time doing cooking today. I was so delighted to make it I couldn't wait to eat it. But before we got started we had to follow the ingredients so me and my partner does not get it all wrong.
 The dry ingredients was one and a half cup of flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, and a quarter cup of cocoa. I was doing the dry ingredient it took a while to decide with my partner. When I was done my partner did the wet ingredients then we had to mix all together. The wet ingredients were two teaspoons of yogurt, half a cup of sugar, half cup of milk, one third of a cup and lastly two eggs. When we were doing that we had to heat up the oven. When Izabella was finished we started to stir it. After when me and my partner was finished we got a baking paper to cover the baking tray. Then Izabella poured it in. We cooked for about 10 - 15  minutes.  After when it was done we put the last ingredients which was whipped cream and chocolate syrup. It looked so delicious can't wait to eat with my sisters and my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment