Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Netball Training


Image resultToday after lunch we had netball training. I was so excited to play because it was my first time. I didn't know how to play but luckily the people that got in the netball team helped me. I was so relived  when they told me what to do. The year 7 & 8, and year 5 & 6 were playing with each other as our training. As we were playing netball, I was playing as WD, wing defense. It was so difficult because I have to stop the ball from reaching the opposition's goal circle. A while later I had to change with Tupouseini because all of us has to have a turn. While I was waiting to swoop with someone was watching the year 5, 6, 7 and 8 play. After that it was time to stop because the bell rang. I can't wait until we play netball later.



No comments:

Post a Comment